TEDxBoise is back for the third year and has settled into a new space at JUMP. This year, we will be exposing, exploring and expanding, bringing many ideas to life. From menstruation to the genetic revolution, there’s no topic too taboo for TEDxBoise 2017.
This year’s speakers:
– Charles Honts, Professor of Psychological Science at Boise State University
– Dex Torricke-Barton, Head of Communications at SpaceX
– Haven Baker, VP of Plant Sciences at Simplot
– Jimmy Hallyburton, Founder of Boise Bicycle Project
– Jodi Peterson, Development and Co-Director of Interfaith Sanctuary
– Kayla-Leah Rich, Director of Days for Girls Meridian, ID
– Levi Bettwieser, Founder of The Rescued Film Project
– Phil McGrane, Chief Deputy Clerk of Ada County
– SeAnne Safaii-Watie, Associate Professor of Nutrition and Dietetics at U of I
– Sue Linja, Co-founder, Officer and President of S&S Nutrition Network
– Stacy Ennis, Writer and Creative Strategist
– Suman Nag, Founder and Exec Director ROSA
Learn more about our speakers and their topics at http://tedxboise.org/
Expose. Explore. Expand. Join us in spreading and discussing inspirational ideas!